Gunfire specialises in the supply, installation and restoration of fire-rated doorsets, doors and screens. This includes front entrance doorsets and communal door and screen sets in multi-storey residential buildings.
Gunfire is not a Fire Door manufacturer and is therefore in the unique position of being able to offer the most appropriate, cost-effective solution to meet your needs; whether this be full replacement, replacement door leafs only or upgrading of existing doorsets.
All installation works carried out by Gunfire are certified through 3rd party accreditation by LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board, part of BRE Global). Gunfire is also a BM TRADA Q-Mark registered installer of fire doors and doorsets.
In addition, Gunfire provides wider fire protection services, specialising in the supply and installation of passive fire systems in accordance with The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 (FSO 2005).
Total Fire Door Solution
Gunfire provides a Total Fire Doors Solution, which includes:
Fire Door Surveys
Gunfire undertakes full onsite inspections of existing doors, doorsets and screens, including vision panels and ironmongery, to check compliance with current legislation. We interpret Fire Risk Assessments and provide recommendations of remedial works necessary to achieve compliance.
We provide advice on the suitability of upgrading existing doorsets and the need for replacement of door leaf or full doorsets including frames.
Fire Door Supply
We offer a limitless range of fire doors and doorsets with the following properties:
- Timber or GRP Composite construction
- Solid core FD30 or FD60 fire doorsets and security fire doorsets
- A wide range of fire door designs and styles
- Bespoke sizes to meet customer requirements
- Ironmongery, fully factory-fitted or site fitted with a range of locking systems and finishes
- Up to 10 year guarantees on doorsets and ironmongery
- Front entrance doors can be Secured by Design (SBD) and tested to PAS24 (security) and PAS23 (general fitness for purpose)
- Doorset designs to take into account vandalism and forced entry
- Unlimited range of colours available
Fire Door Installation
All of our timber products are obtained from sustainable sources with full chain of custody if required. We work with independent consultants to provide a range of environmental packages for both new and old doorsets.
For further information please call or email Nick Williams on Tel: 01480 466880, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org