Training and Development
As part of our commitment to continuous improvement we operate a Training and Development Policy. The Policy of the Group is to ensure that all personnel at all levels are trained and become sufficiently experienced to the extent necessary to competently and effectively undertake their assigned activities and responsibilities.
We use a variety of training and development tools and techniques (both formal and informal) to cover employees at all levels including:
- Onsite assessments
- Toolbox talks
- Site inductions
- Induction training / programmes
- Refresher training
- Health & Safety training
- Material manufacturer training
- Coaching or on the job training i.e. direct supervision
- Formal and informal meetings
- Recognised training courses and qualification
- Short duration off-the-job training
All of our operatives are CSCS accredited, hold an NVQ Level 2 or higher in their relevant trades and have carried out asbestos awareness training.
Additionally our Site Supervisors and Managers are either SSSTS or SMSTS qualified.