NEW CONTRACTS MANAGER REQUIRED!
Responsible for the day-to-day management of contracts. Supporting the Operations Manager on delivery of high-quality passive fire protection works across all sectors. Ensuring teams operate to Gunfire’s standards while satisfying all safety, quality and cost control standards relating to budget, profitability and resource deployment.
- Management of all aspects of operational and commercial delivery, overall contract performance in line with contractual commitments.
- Managing works to programme time frames, producing project updates relating to budget, cash flow, work programmes and health & safety.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to health & safety regulations, Gunfire standard operating procedures, Gunfire values and quality assurance accreditation.
- Management of direct labour resources and supply chain, identifying opportunities to increase productivity and capture and maximise efficiency savings.
- Adherence to and completion of company & client reporting protocols with required timescales.
- Have a positive, customer-focused culture that is instilled and promoted across all work/programme activities.
- Ensure attainment of high levels of customer satisfaction in delivery and achieving contractual KPI targets.
This role will be responsible for the Fire Stopping installations. You will be required to work closely with Supervisors and other Managers to ensure the contract requirements are exceeded.
If this job is of interest to you, then we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV or questions to Christine.Morris@gunfire.org.uk
Construction – Passive Fire Protection