52 Balcony Replacements Transform 1960’s Estate
Gunite has completed a rewarding concrete repair and balustrades replacement contract at Hever Close in Maidenhead.
Gunite (Eastern) Limited are proud to have worked with Swanston Management Company Ltd to be part of the transformation of this 1960’s estate in Maidenhead. To reduce the need for continual maintenance, 52 balustrades over 13 blocks, were replaced with maintenance free coated aluminium and glass alternatives, provided by Windoor UK. The job was started in June 2018 after 10 years of struggle to get the project go-ahead. Everyone involved in project, including residents, are delighted with the results which have transformed and modernised the area.
Our Scope of Works:
- Erection of scaffold
- Removal of existing balustrades
- Hammer test survey & pressure washing
- Concrete repairs, corrosion inhibitor and coatings
- Levelling of balcony slab
- Application of waterproof deck coatings
- Installation of new powder coated aluminium and glass balustrades
If you are thinking of a similar project, please get in touch for a quote.