Facade Repairs to Tower Blocks in Ealing
Gunite has completed concrete, render and brick facade repairs to 3 No. 11 storey blocks of flats.
Following a competitive tender process, Gunite (Eastern) Ltd was appointed by Ealing Council to undertake concrete, render and brick repairs to 3 No. 11 storey blocks of flats at Gurnell Grove in Ealing.
Each block contains 66 residential flats of mixed tenure which were occupied throughout the 12-week duration of the works.
Our scope of works:
- Cradle access
- Cleaning discoloured and stained brickwork
- Brickwork repairs and repointing
- Concrete repairs and coatings
- Render repairs
- Cleaning windows and frames
- Temporary removal and reinstatement of satellite dishes and pigeon netting
We provided Ealing Council a 10-year Sika warranty for the concrete repairs and coatings.
While you’re here why not also take a look at more case studies to see examples of the external refurbishment and waterproofing projects recently carried out and the passive fire protection works completed by our sister company Gunfire.