Gunfire specialises in the installation and restoration of fire doors, frames and screens. This includes front entrance doorsets, communal doors and screen sets in multi-storey residential buildings.
We are not a fire door manufacturer and are therefore in the unique position of being able to offer the most appropriate, cost-effective solution to meet your needs; whether this be full replacement, replacement door leafs only or upgrading of existing doorsets.
All of our installation works are certified through third party accreditation by LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board, part of BRE Global). We are also a BM TRADA Q-Mark registered installer of fire doors and doorsets.
In accordance with our third party accreditations we provide our clients with full certification, thereby providing assurances that all work has been carried out according to the manufacturer’s instructions and/or installed to BS8214:2008.
Fire door services offered by Gunfire include:
Fire Door Surveys
We undertake full onsite inspections of existing doors, doorsets and screens, including vision panels and ironmongery, to check compliance with current legislation.
We interpret Fire Risk Assessments and provide recommendations of remedial works necessary to achieve compliance.
We also provide advice on the suitability of upgrading existing doorsets.
Fire Door Supply
We offer a wide range of fire doors and door and frame sets with the following properties:
- Solid core FD30 or FD60 fire doorsets and security fire doorsets
- A wide range of fire door designs and styles
- Bespoke sizes of fire doors to meet customer requirements
- Ironmongery, fully factory-fitted or site fitted, with a range of locking systems and finishes
- Up to 10 year guarantee on doorsets and ironmongery
- Front entrance fire doors can be Secured by Design (SBD) and tested to PAS24 (security) and PAS23 (general fitness for purpose)
- Doorset designs to take into account vandalism and forced entry
- Timber products from sustainable sources with full chain of custody
- Unlimited range of colours available.
Fire Door Installation
The correct installation of a fire doorset is a complex procedure requiring a clear understanding of the role played by each individual component. It is therefore essential that fire doorsets are installed by a properly trained and experienced installer. All of our installers are fully trained and meet with the requirements of both our LPCB and BM TRADA Q-Mark certification schemes.
To see some examples of our fire doors projects please click on the link.